Sunday, February 2, 2014

Christmas 2013

Finally up to doing the Christmas post. So I know presents don't define the real meaning of Christmas, but it was nice to see everyone giving each other gifts :D I must admit though, that I also liked receiving presents (I mean, who doesn't right?), and of course, eating the extremely large amounts of food on the table that night!

Obligatory Christmas ham photo.

Massive bag of chips to munch on while we waited for the food.

Maybe it's just me (it probably is), but soft shell crabs look kinda nice before they are fried!

Curry puffs deserve their own photo because of how amazing they are.

It was a bit hard to get photos of everything since there was so much food, but here are a couple of photos that I managed to take. Loved the soft shell crab salad.

Some desserts from the feast, including the super yummy Cathedral Gelatine in the top right.

The infamous pudding makes a return for 2013.

These brave people decided to have a go at making eggettes.

Charlie being cute.

Hehehe people photos- Jenny & Bernard in the first photo and Jenny & me in the second.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a great start to the new year!

No comments: