Sunday, January 12, 2014

Tenkomori Ramen House, Haymarket

After a day of Christmas shopping (hope you guys liked your presents!), my sister and I decided to get a little bit of food to eat before the long bus ride home. Since we were sorta pressed for time, we only got a regular sized bowl of Black Garlic Tonkotsu ($6.50), unfortunately missing out on the other fried things at the counter- the Fried Food Fanatic not taking fried food? What has this world come to ahahaha. I really need to stop laughing at my own "jokes" when I'm typing stuff for this blog... So ummm yeah anyway, what can I say? Soup was creamy and had just the right amount of garlic to it, and there's a massive window for you to look into the kitchen when you're waiting for your ramen. It would be safe to say that I love this place- it's so affordable which makes it perfect for a quick lunch or dinner, and it's even better when you get a cold matcha drink from Chanoma Cafe to have with your ramen.

4 comments:

Bernard Tsang said...

haha nice Chris, don't worry, there's no shame in laughing at your own jokes. It means that they're extra funny. Let's go to the city and eat before uni starts and finish off with some chanoma!

Fried Food Fanatic said...

I really liked the lunch that we had today! I love trying different ramen places :D

Bernard Tsang said...

No worries! Let's go out again.

Fried Food Fanatic said...

Yeah we definitely should, so many places to try!